(1) Oklahoma City vs (8) Houston (Thunder win 4-1)
(2) San Antonio vs (7) Denver (Spurs win 4-2)
(3) L.A. Lakers vs (6) Dallas (Lakers win 4-2)
(4) L.A. Clippers vs (5) Memphis (Clippers win 4-2)
OKC rolls over inexperienced Rockets…..Like clock-work, Popovich readies his veterans for playoffs…..Defending NBA Champs in no position to keep trophy in Dallas, Lakers get revenge and win battle of mediocrity…..Clippers officialy take over as LA’s team.
(1) Oklahoma City vs (4) L.A. Clippers (Thunder win 4-3)
(2) San Antonio vs (3) L.A. Lakers (Spurs win 4-1)
OKC vs LAC will be most entertaining series of ’12, Durant vs Griffin – Westbrook vs CP3…..Lakers bow out for second year in a row in embarrassing fashion.
(1) Oklahoma City vs (2) San Antonio (Thunder win 4-2)
Well-coached and experienced Spurs earn a trip to conference finals, but it’s athleticism that propels OKC past San Antonio.
(1) Chicago vs (8) Orlando (Bulls win 4-0)
(2) Miami vs (7) Philadelphia (Heat win 4-1)
(3) Indiana vs (6) New York (Knicks win 4-3)
(4) Boston vs (5) Atlanta (Celtics win 4-3)
No center + no faith in the coach = Meltdown in Orlando, Chi-Town sweep Magic with ease…..Heat will struggle, but 76ers no match for self-proclaimed Dream Team….. NY-Indi matchup is circa 1990′s , we’ll see lots of scoring in rekindled series…..Celtics are Eastern Conference’s version of the Spurs (old), but still handle business in 7.
(1) Chicago vs (6) Knicks (Bulls win 4-3)
(2) Miami vs (4) Boston (Heat win 4-3)
Bulls defense prevails over newly discovered Knickerbocker defense, possible return of Lin not Linough…..Predicting pure defensive battle as Boston & Miami face-off, tempers will flare after Game 2.
(1) Chicago vs (2) Miami (Chicago wins 4-3)
Miami makes reservations for NBA Finals after Game 5, Rose cancels plans and Bulls return to NBA Finals.
(1) Chicago vs (1) Oklahoma City (Thunder win 4-3)
Interesting to see what prevails. Defense wins championships (Bulls), but offense scores points (Thunder). The Ledger is going with the dynamic duo in OKC.